Thursday, January 13, 2011

9 days till the bar mitzvah

I sit here on hold with work because my computer won't connect.  Sigh.  Nine more days till the big day.  Arrghhh!  :-)

Okay, I mentioned unhappily married.  Why?  My DH is not big on hygiene-- he only rarely uses deodorant.  (And yes I have told him and told him)  That is such a yuck factor I can't begin to explain how awful it is to have someone who can't even brush their teeth want to fool around with you.  Of course he thinks I am silly.  So that would be another factor, not listening to me or what I want.  He also has no ambition and has no interest in trying to make any real money.  I'm a government worker and I make 3 times what he makes.  Sigh.  I dislike sex with him a LOT.  He is too rough, wants it to go on too long and is way more into oral than I am.  Every time has to include oral.  Yuck.  Another huge factor is how he treats my daughter from a prior marriage.  He doesn't abuse her unless you consider neglecting and ignoring him abuse.  We married when she was three and now she is almost 18.  Sigh.

We won't even mention how poorly he treats my parents.  Not talking to them.....And after they have been so generous (to me but he benefits)  Its really hurtful to me.

I need to leave him.  I really do.  Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment